This morning Technical webinar aims to provide guidance on potentially significant concrete defects and deterioration. This will cover common causes of deterioration and methods of specifying a suitably durable concrete.
The event will offer an in-depth insight for Engineers, Architects, Supervisors and Students with the focus on understanding mechanisms of concrete and reinforcement deterioration, together with the resulting consequences.
The sessions start at 09:45am and will close at approximately 12:30pm with short break between sessions. The waiting room will open at 9:30. Joining instructions will be provided on confirmation. A copy of presentations will be provided post event.
Key topics to include:
- Essentials of concrete composition and performance
- Common defects
- Physical & Chemical deterioration of concrete
- Deterioration of reinforcement
- Achieving durability from practical construction methods
- Factors affecting type of deterioration and consequences
Speakers: Concrete Advisory Engineers
For £25 discount on this webinar, enter your Concrete Society membership number in the coupon field at checkout.